things to remember while drawing:
- anatomy is great but dont stop because you cant get it perfect
- not every picture has to be a masterpiece
- try new things but remember its ok to draw things you like to draw
- just because someone younger than you is “better” than you are does not mean you are untalented
- everyone sees things differently
- be proud of what you can do because nobody can do things the same way you can
- all of this.
Reblog this post with samples of your art! I’m trying to get an idea of who—-outside of the artists currently working with me—-would be interested in getting commissioned to do cover art for LGBTQ superhero short stories.
Well now this is an exciting possibility. I would most certainly be interested in working with you.
I’ve put some samples under the cut.